- There is a Friday & Saturday night minimum stay on weekends. However, guests staying Friday and Saturday stay Thursday for free.
- Reserve all rooms for one of our Inns at once, and the hostess stays for free.
- All rates are per person and based on full bedroom occupancy. If you reserve a room that accommodates three guests, you will be charged the rate of three guests regardless of the number of guests actually staying in that room.
- Check-in is 6am. Check-out time varies with each property and can be found on that property's reservation page. Your check-in and check-out dates & times will also be sent to you via email as part of your reservation confirmation.
- A $250 deposit is required to confirm your reservation and will be charged to your credit card upon submitting your reservation online. Deposit funds must come from an individual who plans on signing the rental agreement and is ultimately responsible for any reservation changes or damages for their group. We will not split deposits between multiple guests. Normal wear and tear is expected, however, any excessive damage to the Inn, its contents, the property, or anything on the property will be repaired and the repair bill will be sent to you and must be paid within 30 days of receipt.
- The remaining balance is due 30 days prior to your reservation date. Amount due will automatically be charged to your card unless you contact us beforehand requesting otherwise. If we are unable to collect the amount due in full by this time (credit card authorization was denied, check returned, etc), your reservation may be cancelled and any deposit paid may be forfeited. We will contact you before cancelling your reservation and help you in any way possible!
- Full or partial reservation cancellations greater than 120 days prior to your arrival date are eligible for a full refund of any money paid towards the reservation minus a 20% cancellation fee per person being cancelled (based on the billed room rate per person), or the total deposit paid, whichever is less. Full or partial reservation cancellations between 120-46 days of your arrival date are eligible for a full refund of any money paid towards the reservation minus a 25% cancellation fee per person being cancelled (based on the billed room rate per person), or the total deposit paid, whichever is greater. Full or partial reservation cancellations within 45 days of your arrival date will result in no refund given and full balance due immediately. A partial reservation cancellation is defined as one or more guests being removed from an existing reservation. Optional chef service is fully refundable if cancelled before 2 weeks of reservation date, otherwise no refund will be given. If a full or partial refund is requested on any amount paid, other than a reservation cancellation, a processing surcharge of 3% will be deducted from the amount refunded.
- Should a reservation be cancelled by us, due to no fault of our own (flood, earthquake, hurricane, etc), your reservation and any monies paid will be deferred to another weekend of your choice within the following two years. Should a reservation be cancelled by us, by our own choice, and you do not wish to reschedule, all monies paid will be refunded in full.
- We do not reserve specific seats and/or beds so as to allow you to find the one that fits you best upon arrival.
- We accept Visa, MasterCard, Discover, American Express, personal and business checks, money orders, and cashier checks.
- A $35.00 return check fee is assessed when a check is not paid by the bank on which it is drawn.
- We are a smoke free facility. Smoking is permitted outside only.
- Guests must be 18 years of age or older, or 16 years of age or older accompanied with a parent or guardian.
- No candle burning or open flames of any sort in the house.
- No pets or animals of any kind.
Updated January 8, 2013